Monday 26 January 2015

Message from the Queen

This week Year 3 have been learning about the coronation of Queen Elizabeth. We watched a section of the coronation and thought very carefully about what happened and how she might have felt. We then wrote a diary entries pretending to be Queen Elizabeth.

Dear Diary,

Today was a special day because I became the Queen! First they gave me a brilliant gold robe. Have you ever seen such a gold robe? I felt embarrassed but I felt exquisite. Then I was handed a golden glittery sceptre. Suddenly the crown was brought to me on a soft fluffy pillow. The glittery golden crown was placed on my head and I was Queen!

From Queen Elizabeth (Vanessa)

2 comments:

  1. Well done! I could see you used powerful adjectives such as exquisite and feelings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! we really like how you have used your alliteration and punctuation.

    ReplyDelete