Thursday 16 October 2014

Katie in London

This week the children have been reading the story 'Katie in London'. It's all about a lion statue who comes to life and takes two children on a fantastic tour of London! Year 3 used hot seating and interviewed the lion to get to know him better as a character. Here are some of their questions and answers.
 
How did you feel sitting on that cold rock?
I felt bored, cold, freezing and very upset.  (Ryan)
 
Why did they build you in London? Would you like to visit anywhere else?
I do. I want to go to Saint Albans park but I'd also love to have a warmer blanket. (Keira)
 
How do you feel sitting in Trafalgar Square all day?
I feel lonely because I have no one to play with me. (Maisie)
 
Why do people stare at you?
People stare at me because I have a fabulous pose! (Sweeden)
 
Why don't you ever move off the cold stone?
It's because when they built me they said to sit here. (Diya)

1 comment:

  1. Well done 3B! You have brilliant open questions and excellent answers. I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete